1. I will get a Kimmy Jin roommate. Trust me. It happens. My mom had a college roommate like that. Her name was Mi Fung Chu (I probably butchered that). My mom thinks she was from Malaysia. She also said that she had an absolutely ginormous bag of rice in their kitchen and would literally eat it for every meal.
2. I won’t be a good note-taker, and will miss important information. I am a really slow writer…
3. I won’t be able to adjust to sharing a dorm room. I have always, as long as I can remember, had my own room. I don’t know how easy it will be for me to adjust to living in such a small area with someone else.
4. I will get homesick. I have never been away from my parents for extended periods of time. I’m worried that I will get very homesick, especially when I’m stressed. When I’m stressed the only person who can calm me down and reassure me is my mom.
5. I won’t get accepted to the colleges I want to go to. I feel like there’s going to be one person who does just a smidge better than me and earns the acceptance instead of me.